(3) Securely attach to ceiling grid with a simple turn and lock feature. Works with most extension poles for easy installation. Can serve as a permanent fixture or can be easily removed for repositioning.
(2) Interlocking two piece metal hook is reusable and extremely sturdy. Easy "slide on" ceiling grid installation. Each complete assembly (either hook or ring) requires two pieces. Simply slide one interlocking left and right together to form a hook, or two lefts / two rights to form a ring.
1" wide x 1-1/2" long
1/4" hook opening
.040" thick aluminum, painted white
Reminder: Complete assembly requires two pieces (either one left & one right, or two of the same), which are sold
Superior grip. Super strong spring steel. Twist on to lock securely on ceiling grid. Stud allows for attachment to a variety of signs and fixtures. No special tools required. Longer stud lengths also available.
(3) Display lightweight signs and products from metal surfaces. Magnets are easily placed and removed. Attaches well to most ferrous metal surfaces.
Warning: Holding capacity is the approximate maximum pull rating under ideal conditions. Always test suitability on a per application basis. For best results, use on an indoor, bare (unfinished) metal surface that is smooth and clean. Metal conditions will affect holding power.
All three sizes offered are 1-1/4" overall length
Round magnet base with round metal housing with hook attachment
(2) Specifically designed for use on metal ceiling grids as an alternative to wire clips and open magnetic hooks.
Rectangular metal casing containing an integrated flex rubber magnetic base. Both sizes have a closed loop that
can securely hold hooks, cable or chain. Removable and reusable. Warning: Holding capacity is the approximate
maximum pull rating under ideal conditions. Always test suitability on a per-application basis. For best results, use
on an indoor, bare (unfinished) metal surface that is smooth and clean. Metal conditions will affect holding power.
Magnets should not be used near electronic equipment.
For use on standard 15/16" metal ceiling grid tee bars
1" long part is 7/8" wide x 1/4" height (not including ...
Rotate a sign to just the right viewing angle with a simple rotation of the loop. Plastic clip grabs the ceiling grid for a secure attachment. Small loop size is great for use with wire hooks and barbed cords.
Also known as a "Mini-Clipper," this clip connects securely to one side of ceiling grid. Also fits well on the lip of perimeter ceiling grid for hanging signs and banners flush to the wall. Small hole (loop) makes it great for attaching barbed cords, hooks and locking rings.
(2) Both sizes screw into any location on an acoustic tile ceiling, with the 3/8" O.D. being the most popular. Also used on
foam board (a.k.a. Gator Board) edges. Small loop makes it great for use with Barbed Cords.
(3) Economical sign suspension solution that is both adjustable and tangle-free. Hang lightweight signs and mobiles fast,
straight and level with ease. Spiral wire with hook ends. Pulls out to a variety of lengths, from 6 inch up to 8 feet, and
stays put; thus yielding exact sign heights, as desired. Low carbon steel hook ends can be hand-bent to hook directly
onto the edge of most common ceiling grids. Also known as Stretchies or Jet Wires.
6" long part is .060" O.D. spiral wire
8" and 12" long parts are .075" O.D. spiral wire
3/8" hook openings on both ends
Not a spring: will not return to original length once stretched
In conjunction with Binder Post & Screws (up to 3/4" long), "U" Hooks are popular for use on foam board and other thick sign material. Also used to attach two sign panels back to back, or for holding sample swatches. Binder Post & Screws are sold separately.
Allow for pinpoint positioning of signage at any location on the ceiling without being limited to the location of existing ceiling grids. No tools required. Simply rotate ends in place over existing ceiling grid edges - notched ends allow for a secure overlap. Also known as Cross Beams and Tile Dividers.
Compatible with most grid ceilings
Works in conjunction with all types of metal and plastic ceiling clips & hooks (sold separately)