Specifically designed for use on metal ceiling grids as an alternative to wire clips and open magnetic hooks. Rectangular metal casing containing an integrated flex rubber magnetic base. Both sizes have a closed loop that can securely hold hooks, cable or chain. Removable and reusable. Warning: Holding capacity is the approximate maximum pull rating under ideal conditions. Always test suitability on a per-application basis. For best results, use on an indoor, bare (unfinished) metal surface that is smooth and clean. Metal conditions will affect holding power. Magnets should not be used near electronic equipment.
- For use on standard 15/16" metal ceiling grid tee bars
- 1" long part is 7/8" wide x 1/4" height (not including loop)
- 2" long part is 1" wide x 5/16" height (not including loop)
- 0.120" inside loop height - centered
- Nickel plated steel housing