A simple, inexpensive way to support signs and displays horizontally from exposed ceilings, walls or windows. Great for displaying sewn/hemmed fabric or vinyl banners. Simply slide this round, rigid wood dowel into the top and/or bottom sleeve of an edge sewn graphic. Can be combined with Pear Clips, Snap Rings or Screw Eyes/Eyelets (sold separately) to hang signs in place. Also can be used as a stabilizer for bottom sewn/hemmed banners. Warning: Not recommended for the combined use of both barbed cords and screw eyes/eyelets unless the cord is tied directly to the screw eye.
- For an additional charge, end holes can be pre-drilled and/or screw eyes/eyelets inserted - please inquire
- Three common diameters to choose from
- Additional hanging accessories available such as rigid plastic End Caps and Screw Eyes (sold separately)
- Other lengths and diameters available - please inquire
- Premium natural poplar or birch hardwood - kiln dried
- Sold in full bundles only