Ingenious flexible insert that helps reduce the possibility of magnet scratching and abrasion on finished or painted surfaces. Specifically designed to friction fit most undersides of our rectangular magnets or magnetic based gripper sign holders (sold separately). Single-sided raised edge allows for rapid assembly and assures that the adapter will remain in alignment with the magnet. Also makes separating stacked magnets a breeze. Warning: When inserted properly into a magnet, this spacer/insert will reduce the original stated holding capacity of the magnet. Always test holding power suitability on a per-application basis.
- Friction fit - no glue or adhesive required
- Factory installed inserts are available with most of our rectangular magnets
- When used with 1" magnets, inserts will block the use of the center hole
- Not for use with our line of ladderless magnetic banner hangers or ceiling clips
- Not recommended for use on non-Kinter-supplied magnets
- 0.020" thick natural low density polyethylene material