A safe and simple way to hang signs and banners from exposed metal overhead ceiling fixtures or supports that are up to 23 feet in height. One-piece, strong shepherd shaped open hook design with integrated holes and a "C" channel bottom track that accepts various sign hanging options such as plastic and metal hooks, clips, rings, cable, or chain (all sold separately). For use from ground level with our K-Stick® Ladderless Poles. Two hook sizes available: larger diameter "standard" hooks are ideal for hanging from larger fixtures; smaller diameter "mini" hooks are great when hanging from smaller ceiling fixtures or supports of 1-1/4" diameter or less. Simply pick a sign hanging option, attach to both the hanger and the edge of the graphic, elevate, hook into position and release. Removable and reusable - all safely from floor level. Patented.
- 7/8" wide x 15/16" height extrusion size
- Attached 0.148" diameter wire metal shepherd shaped hooks are available in two different sizes.
- Three 3/16" diameter hanging holes (two end holes and one center hole)
- Custom lengths and colors available
- White PVC with zinc plated metal hooks
- * Safe working load limit is based on a single banner hanger having a minimum of two sign hanging points
|Add To Cart/Request Quote|
|220512||N/A 26"||N/A Standard||N/A 6"||N/A 2||N/A 4 lb||Request Quote|
|220480||N/A 26"||N/A Mini||N/A 2-1/2"||N/A 2||N/A 4 lb||Request Quote|
|220513||N/A 36"||N/A Standard||N/A 6"||N/A 2||N/A 4 lb||Request Quote|
|220481||N/A 36"||N/A Mini||N/A 2-1/2"||N/A 2||N/A 4 lb||Request Quote|