Two-piece, heavy duty anchor for extra holding power, used in conjunction with our Ladderless Mounting Plates (sold separately). Great for use in ceilings, walls or perimeter soffits made of plaster, paneling, drywall, block or other types of hollow wall materials. Pre-drilling of holes is required. Simply put the screw through the mounting plate, thread toggle wing onto screw, fold wings back, insert anchor through pre-drilled hole until wings spring open and then firmly tighten screw.
- Toggle wings are 10-24 (3/16") x 2-1/8" overall length
- Screw has a flush, low profile Phillips countersunk head
- Hole drill size is 1/2" (drill bit sold separately)
- Both screws and toggle wings are zinc plated (silver) steel
- Parts come unassembled
- Other colors available
- Packaged 50 screws and 50 toggle wings per bag